Thursday, June 01, 2006

You Ain't Read Nothin' Yet

Welcome to my new blog. This one will run independently from my original blog, I Blogged Myself.

I am also a contributor on the group-operated food review blog called We Do Chew Our Food, and I run its widely-admir'd junk food spin-off called I Don't Chew My Fast Food (currently long overdue for an update, but I'm workin' on it).

Due to an increasing amount of TV-related posts on I Blogged Myself, and knowing that this doesn't interest everybody out there (plus, because this increase results in fewer days in the week when I can post about a topic other than TV), I have taken this step to help alleviate the burden I've been placing on I Blogged Myself.

I am going to try to work out how to bring all my TV-related posts (except for those concerning The Muppet Show) across to this blog, including the comments people have already left there, if possible. If anyone already knows how to do this, please send me an email:


muppet_bevis
then the little 'at' symbol
tpg.com.au

The index on the right will eventually list each post under a separate category heading, one for each show. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on my beloved TV shows.

And yes, I do have too much time on my hands. Thanks for saying so.

7 Comments:

At Friday, June 02, 2006 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Chai said...

Get a gmail address. That way, if you ever change ISP, u dont have to inform a million people your new addy.

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Blogger elaine said...

Soon you'll be the emperor of a blog empire rivalling the size of the Roman, Ottoman and Mongol combined.

x

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Tammiodo said...

Oh Bevis it's brilliant! I'm very exciting at being able to read all your tv posts in one place!

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 8:40:00 PM, Blogger Pomgirl said...

Great idea!

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Ohh can't wait to arguedebate with you over BB! BRING IT!! weeeeeeee!!

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's three days after The Amazing Race episode. Where's the review!!! I need my fix. ;-)

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:15:00 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Chai, thanks for the tip. I'll definitely look into it - especially as we're thinking of changing our ISP at some point in the near future! Cheers.

Elaine, that's certainly the plan. P-)

Tammiodo, thank you for your excitement! (Have you been back since?) I know it's been a rocky start in terms of posts that are topical and relevant by the time they get posted, but that has been due to the issues Blogger's had going on recently (as we all know). I trust things will pick up shortly, and that visitors will start to read whatever I post here with the kind of excitement you exhibited before there was anything here worth being excited about! (Also, I always thought you were very "exciting" anyway, don't worry.) Hehe.

Pomgirl - thanks, poppet. I trust you'll be back even though TAR 9 is over and it looks like TAR 8 isn't coming along any time soon after all? :)

Steph, I'm all for that! Nothing but friendly argue-debating, of course.

John B, yes, sorry for the hold-up. I'm still having troubles with the finale review, too, but I hope to have it posted by next week. I'm not even sure if anyone's interested anymore, now that it's over, but I have two A4 pages' worth of notes on the double-episode, so I'll be posting my thoughts regardless! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home