Thursday, July 06, 2006

Still A Big Fat Loser

You're not going to believe this. I received an email the other week, purportedly from Artie Rocke (of Australia's Biggest Loser fame).


"Pass me a cake."


Here it is in its entirety. (And no, I won't be supplying anyone with the email address, because that's just poor form either way.)


Hi from Artie....Biggest Loser!

Hi,
Have just seen your "Biggest Loser" blogg and...................do you really hate Fiona, Trace an me that much?
Artie


I guess he's referring to this post.

I'm not sure if it's a hoax or not, but hey -- stranger things have happened, right?

I find it amusing that people 'Google' themselves and then write emails to bloggers, complaining (or - to be fair to Artie - simply asking) about the way to which they've been referred.

Sure, everyone deserves the right to face their critics, but is what I have to say really such a big deal??





Answer: No.

.

7 Comments:

At Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Tyson....Big Blogger!

Hi,
Have just seen your "Big Blogger" blog where you have me kissing Steph and...................do you really hate me that much?
Tyson


PS: I adore you Steph

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 12:06:00 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Ah, Tyson ... that made me laugh! Great comment!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Javatari said...

Wasn't Artie the one who referred to his competitors while watching them in a pool as 'whales'? Cruel people generally aren't all that popular.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 1:18:00 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Oh for fecks sake!

Arty ya big sook! If i emailed everyone who wrote nasty things about me on teh interwebby, I'd be one busy bitch.

Get over yourself, ya giant twat!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 11:58:00 PM, Blogger John said...

oo i hope fiona googles me because i had tonnes of nice things to say about her

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006 1:09:00 PM, Blogger magical_m said...

If only Trainer Bob googled himself...

[sighs]

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:07:00 AM, Blogger audrey said...

Personally I think you went kind of easy on the FAT alliance....Tracey was thrust straight from the bowels of Bedlam.

Daniel Kitson googled himself on my site too. We emailed for awhile but it turns out he's slightly from Bedlam too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home