Monday, September 18, 2006

Australian Idol - Final 11

Okay, so tonight we saw Reigan Derry voted off Australian Idol.

She probably didn't derserve it, but there could have been some greater injustices there. It was definitely Dean's turn to go (sorry, ladies), and Klancie should follow him (sorry again, M_M). They're both boring and have the least talent. Lisa also has to go because she's not very versatile and is "too young".




Reigan's thing was that she just worried about it too much instead of singing with emotion. Chris is very good, but as Wifey puts it, he sings too much like a Muppet (and I presume she means that in a bad way - although I can't imagine how that's even possible). Mutto's absolutely fantastic, but sometimes he's too intense for his own good. Ricky's still very talented (I don't know what 'indiscretion' Magical_M's referring to but regardless, it doesn't mean he can't sing), although his choice of style isn't our "cup of tea".

Jessica did an amazing job this week and I'm happy to say she was outstanding. She proved herself to us last night (you may recall that we previously felt she should go), so if she's able to keep up that level of excellence, I'm happy to change my mind about her. Otherwise, the stand-out best performers in the competition are Bobby, Damien (note that he's officially been upgraded from just outside the top five in my allocations last week) and Lavina.

Let the conjecture begin!


-----

Also, I note with delight that the next BlackJack telemovie is on Network Ten this coming Sunday night (24th September) from 9pm, I think. Make sure you tune in!


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home