Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Countdown Has Begun ...



I had no idea when I posted the long-delayed Part 2 of this post last Wednesday that Season Six of 24 would be starting up on Australian TV so soon. I figured we had another few months' wait before the show would be starting over here. Hopefully we don't get any scheduling delays between episodes like I believe the Americans do (although not for 24 in recent years, I'm told).

This is very exciting news for Aussie fans of the show - we don't have to wait as long and risk having the new season spoilt for us online!

So if you love 24 like we do, make sure you're watching next Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8:30pm. Two lots of 2-hour episodes will certainly get us in the groove of Jack Bauer and CTU's antics for the new year! I wonder who'll survive this year??

I can't wait!


It looks like Day 6 doesn't start out
very well for everyone's favourite
brooding good guy, Jack Bauer.



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home