Monday, April 16, 2007

Brush With TV Fame # 3

Guess who I saw at one of Melbourne's (six or seven) major shopping centres three weekends ago?




Oops, sorry. Wrong photo. My mistake.




That's right, Catherine "Cat" White from the first season of Australia's Biggest Loser.

Cruel jokes aside, she was looking great. She and her boyfriend/husband were shopping in Kmart. I can't tell you what they bought because I'm not THAT much of a stalker.* All I know is they were in the shopping centre for about five hours in total, because we were there just as long and they happened to pass us in the car park as we were leaving. So, actually, I had two brushes with TV fame in the one day - both with Cat from TBL.

Cat's upper body was looking much thinner than the last time we saw her on TV (even moreso than how she looked in the guest spot she had in the opening week of the current season), but her hips were unfortunately still bigger than Texas.

It must be so hard to be unable to shake a certain part of your body like that. Truthfully, I wish her well. She certainly looked happy, and deserves to be.

They drive a blue Commodore. I can't tell you the licence plate number because I'm not THAT much of a stalker.**




* Three CDs.

** No, really. I'm not saying.



.

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 23, 2007 10:43:00 PM, Blogger meva said...

Ha! I love a brush with fame. Did I ever tell you that I sidled up to the same bar as Jack Thompson once?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home