Monday, May 21, 2007

Demet No-Moore

(Because it's pronounced 'Demi', you see ...)




There's not much I can say about just how much this woman irritated me in the House. She was quick to start fires and sow the seeds of doubt and mistrust between Housemates, and that kind of behaviour just gets under my skin.

Maybe she was doing it deliberately (which by no means excuses it in my book), and maybe she was just that crap at accurately retelling events the way they actually transpired.

Workmates of a good friend of mine actually know Demet, and warned me at the outset that she was a b!tch. Frankly, while she was still in The White Room, I couldn't see it. I was happy when Cruz opted out and then they voted Kara out of the Room. I probably would have preferred Harrison to go into the House because I didn't want the whole 'a psychic told me I'd go into the House' thing to be validated, but I also saw that a tall, buff, headband-wearing blonde himbo wasn't really what the House needed, either. At that point I didn't see what my friend's workmates were saying about Demet.

But I soon saw what they meant. She's nasty. And although not as bad as Emma (but no one's as bad as Emma!) at being cancerous and tearing people down behind their backs (under the pretense of "not being one to tear people down behind their backs, but ...") Demet was silly enough to think that being the newest Housemate in the group wasn't going to alienate her enough.


Demet was truly demented.


When she pissed Andrew and Hayley off by spreading those stories about what they told Nick in the Rewards Room (whether she thought she was accurately re-telling the conversation or not -- and she certainly wasn't), she very stupidly placed herself in the unenviable position of being the biggest target for eviction.

What a silly girl.

And all that rot where she was going on about her "sixth sense"? Puh-lease! She first claimed that no one in the House was fake, then she said that Andrew & Hayley are "fake" (whatever that means - and I certainly do NOT agree with that, anyway), and was unable to tell that she'd just shortened her Big Brother experience so drastically.

Frankly, I'm very glad that she's out of the House - she was stupid, boring, had an irritating voice, and was totally - like, totally - fake.

(The only thing fake in the House belongs to both Emma and Susannah. And the whole environment in itself. The people are real, Demet. Only the cardboard cut-outs at Friday Night Games are fake.)


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home