Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How Unfortunate!

I just found this pic on my camera - it's from Channel Seven's Sunrise program from a couple of months ago. I was getting ready for work one fine morning (at approximately 7:19am, would be my guess), when a story about supermarkets being caught selling mutton as beef came up and the woman they interviewed was shown with the following unflattering caption:


It was the nicest compliment she'd receive all week.


Obviously the caption related to the story, but the sight of the caption underneath the face of this poor lady make me balk, and I simply had to snap a quick photo of it to share with you all.

Then I promptly forgot all about it until I was flicking through the photos on my camera this afternoon.

And now you've been inappropriately amused.

It's all part of the service.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home