Monday, July 09, 2007

Shut The Door (And Your Mouth) On Your Way Out, Love



It was with a high level of satisfaction and absolutely NO surprise whatsoever that Michelle was evicted from the Big Brother House last night.

She had definitely out-stayed her welcome when she started becoming so annoying and unbearable to watch (let alone live with), but her drunken, heartless, ignorant and bullying tirade against Aleisha sealed her fate once and for all.

The verbal diatribe was uncalled for, entirely inappropriate, highly misinformed, hypocritical at every step, and just plain mean. Nothing Michelle says about she and Aleisha both blowing up and getting over it (and having made up since) excuses the fact that when Michelle had had a few drinks, she became a nasty bully who yelled over everyone else (although she also did this when she was sober) and committed offences she was angrily accusing others of committing (pointing in faces, repeating herself, yelling abuse, saying her life was worse than someone else’s, etc). There is simply no excuse for bullying – I find it the worst characteristic in all possible forms of human behaviour.

Michelle needs to stop making excuses (does she even believe them herself? Probably, and that’s half the problem) and accept that the way she treated Aleisha was completely unacceptable.

For someone I thought I was really going to like when she first entered the House, this “breath of fresh air” didn’t take long to raise an almighty stink. Zach continues to amuse and delight me, however – and I’ve grown much more fond of Aleisha in the wake of Emma (as I suspected I might), and – of course – since Michelle unfairly attacked her and reduced her to tears again and again.

I still think Joel and Travis will make it to the final three – and that Aleisha will probably join them. Daniela’s a certain eviction this coming week. No doubt about it.


Michelle: A Breath Of Fresh Air Turned Foul



As for Feral Michelle, I’m not looking forward to seeing her on tonight’s Nomination show – or on Friday’s FNL, either. The less I see of her the better, IMHO.

What a shame she had to be such a horrid person. She reminded me a lot of Perry from last year. Both started out as amusing because they liked to “tell it like it is”, but both quickly became painful to watch and it was a relief to see them get evicted.


.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Melba said...

i want zach to win. he also continues to amuse me, and he's so sweet and natural i think.

 
At Monday, July 23, 2007 8:31:00 PM, Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

ahem

where is your neighbours post?

i didnt watch it, i wanna know whats so great about it

 
At Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:39:00 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

MelbourneGirl, I'd like that, too - although my personal favourite (but only the tiniest of fractions) is Travis. I can't help it; I like him. He's (unintentionally) hilarious, the way he can't go three seconds without talking. He just cracks me up. I like Aleisha too, but the brief glimpses she's occasionally shown of her similarities to Emma (not to mention her friendship with and loyalty to the b!tch) taint her in my eyes. I think Billy's a nice enough guy, but not 'worthy' of winning. Insomuch as anyone legitimately is 'worthy' of winning approximately $500,000 for living rent-free in a luxurious house on the Gold Coast and getting famous/infamous into the bargain while they're at it.

LittleFaerieGirl, it's coming, I promise. I wrote it last night on my new laptop immediately after watching it. I just have to post a few overdue articles about TGYH, BB and so on. I have to post things in chronological order (personal rule), so it'll be up here in time. Rest assured that it's a frickin' good and all-encompassing summary of the 'change', even if I do say so myself.

 
At Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Melba said...

hey it's not just me visiting here! yay. community.

i really enjoyed neighbours last night and was glad it's not gone bad to try to get viewers up. we liked the baby kanga. looking forward to your post.

also to your next bb post. i've put one up, but it's a little bit travis-harsh.

re aleisha, and the emma connection, that's her youth. i agree, for the winner it should be travis because he could do more with the money being older and would need it more i think, zach is young and he'll get by, and billy and aleisha it would just spoil things for them. better for them not to win.

 
At Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:30:00 AM, Blogger meva said...

Travis lost me when he said that he 'Really didn't want to win, Big Brother. Really. Look into my brain dead eyes,BB, and see that I don't give 2 bangers about winning.' Or words to that effect.

Then why the fluffy duck did he leave his wife and child for so long?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home