Monday, December 03, 2007

The Amazing Missing Season

Hi folks, remember me?

Possibly not, but fair enough.

Just touching base briefly to advise anyone who's still checking in here that this Thursday, 6th December, will mark the return of The Amazing Race on Australian TV screens.

So if you're curious to know how those hicks David & Mary and those beauty queens Dustin & Kandice got onto an 'All Stars' version of the show last year without ever having appeared on an actual series of the show, then this is the season for you.

Season 10 is the one Australia's Channel Seven skipped in order to "fast-track" (although that's not the wording they used at the time) the 'All Stars' version for us last year. So the outcome is many moons old, but hopefully no one will spoil that for those of us who are yet to see it.

So be watching Channel Seven from 7:30pm to 9pm this Thursday night for the first episode, where I'm told a few surprises will get us started on yet another amazing season of this amazing series!

Stay tuned to this blog for weekly recaps!

(Yes, I'll actually do 'em.)


.

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 03, 2007 9:45:00 PM, Blogger Television.AU said...

Seems ages since All-stars wound-up!! Looking forward to reading your weekly reviews for this series.. cheers!!

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 7:15:00 AM, Blogger Colls Bolls said...

I can't wait for your first post. Not only because (as you know) I love to read them & have missed them terribly, BUT, my man didn't listen when I told him the time & so he didn't record it AAARGH!

I know, once I've read your post, that I'll be completely up to date so THANK YOU!

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:14:00 AM, Blogger Javatari said...

Come on Bevis pull your finger out. The episode aired 5 days ago now, so where's the review? ;)

I have decided not to review this season, mainly so I can complain about your late reviews.....even though I know the effort that goes into your reviews....cause I'm mean that way. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home